Enjoy this spectacular extra virgin olive oil of the picual variety from Soler Romero. High intensity oil that will surprise you and that you will want to buy again. Made with fruits from centenary olive trees over 200 years old, cultivated for more than 30 years with sustainable and ecological agriculture techniques.
Warranty and returns
500 ml organic olive oil Soler Romero Picual
With the delicious organic olive oil Soler Romero Picual you are choosing a high-quality, aromatic extra virgin olive oil from the largest olive-growing area in Spain. Because the more than 600 hectare finca of Soler Romero is located in Jaen, in the south of the country. Even if many types of olives thrive in the sun-drenched area, the typical olive oil from Jaen is pressed from the oval, slightly pointed Picual olives.
Despite its size, Soler Romero is a family business with tradition, which since 2001 has completely converted to organic olive cultivation and organic olive oil production. The spicy, intensely fruity organic olive oil Soler Romero Picual is now exported all over the world. In addition to the European organic certificate, it has the US certificate for organic food, as well as the Japanese and Chinese organic certification.
Benefits of Soler Romero Organic Olive Oil
Organic olive cultivation should actually be a must worldwide, because a first-class, organic extra virgin olive oil is good for human health as well as the environment:
- Organic olive oil Soler Romero Picual is rich in polyphenols and therefore has a positive effect on the immune system.
- At the same time, the high polyphenol content should protect against certain types of cancer.
- The polyphenols in olive oil from Jaen have an antioxidant effect and
- prevent clogging of the arteries and thus heart attacks and strokes.
- Because the olive oil Soler Romero Picual consists of around 75 percent of the valuable oleic acid, it can prevent high blood pressure.
- It assists in lowering cholesterol and
- reduces the risk of developing dementia in old age.
While conventional olive cultivation goes hand in hand with soil erosion, water and soil pollution and the destruction of various plant and animal species, organic olive cultivation and the ecological production of olive oil on the finca of Soler Romero are characterized by the following features:
- The soil between the olive trees is consolidated by natural ground cover.
- Because neither synthetic or chemical fertilizers nor pesticides or herbicides are used for pest control, the cleanliness of rivers and lakes is not impaired.
- The biological olive grove scores in flora and fauna with a large variety of species and thus contributes to the conservation of animals and plants.
Jaen olive oil, the perfect gift
As you have now read, everything speaks in favor of having the yellowish-green, full-bodied olive oil from Jaen on the menu every day. However, there are also many reasons to give away a bottle of the organic olive oil Soler Romero Picual. Because with the full-bodied extra virgin olive oil, you can give the recipient an exclusive taste experience.
At the same time, of course, you are contributing a little to environmental protection with your gift. After all, the olives for the aromatic organic olive oil thrive in an olive forest with 197 different animal and plant species.
Because the high-quality oil is only pressed at low temperatures in compliance with all regulations for extra virgin olive oil, the wonderful aromas and healthy active ingredients of the Picual olive are retained. In this way, you make a valuable contribution to keeping the recipient healthy with your present.
And because your dear friend will taste wonderfully the unique olive oil Soler Romero Picual, you can assume that he will get another bottle when the bottle is empty. In this way, you also indirectly contribute to his future healthy diet.
Olive oil Soler Romero Picual fresh and aromatic
If you have just received a 500 milliliter bottle with the ecological olive oil Soler Romero Picual from our range and you would like to taste it, proceed as follows:
- Pour a large sip of Jaen olive oil into a low, wide glass, such as a whiskey tumbler or olive oil test glass.
- Warm the glass in the cupped hand for about two minutes until the oil has reached a temperature of 25 to 30 degrees.
- Use your other hand as a lid at the same time so that the wonderful aromas that are now slowly developing cannot escape.
- Swirl the glass, because this will release even more aromas.
- Now stick your nose into the glass.
- When you inhale deeply, you can smell the green scent of fresh herbs and olive leaves. You will also smell fruity notes of olives, tomatoes and artichokes.
- Then take a small sip of Soler Romero Picual olive oil in your mouth. A very slight sweetness unfolds on the tip of the tongue, which changes into the taste of green olives, almonds, artichokes and olive leaves in the inside of the mouth. They will have a slight bitterness typical of high quality olive oil