An extra virgin olive oil that gives us an explosion of fragrances and aromas. Silky in its passage through the mouth. It is obtained from green olives of excellent quality. Nationally and internationally distinguished.
Warranty and returns
Olive Oil CASAS DE HUALDO Arbequina 500ml
Olive oil is widely recognized and considered as the healthiest edible oil on earth. Everyone wants to live a long and healthy life, but scarcely do they know that one of the key ingredients for a robust living is ‘olive oil’. Spain is the land of this fluid gold. More than 200 olive varieties are grown there. Many companies in Spain are working day and night to make this ‘fluid gold’ available to olive oil lovers at both national and international levels.
Among them, Casas De Hualdo, is a very famous name. In central Spain, an ancient city Toledo is situated on a hill above the Castilla-La-Mancha. Toledo city has an alluring landscape. The Tagus river passes through our city, giving it a natural prestigious geographical setting, best suited for the cultivation of various olive varieties. Our farms coexist on this amazing land with natural fauna and flora. The diversified wild species leaves a marvelous positive and healthy impact upon our farms.
On our farm many famous varieties of olive oil like Arbequina, Picual, and Cornicabra are cultivated. Along with these pure Extra Virgin Olive Oils, versatile, evocative fine blends of these olive oils are also produced to bring something new to the table.
Let’s dive in to know about one of our famous Arbequina olive oil;
Olive Oil Arbequina 500ml
Arbequina is a very famous and high quality cultivar of olive. Arbequiana fruit is small, dark brown, symmetrical with round apex and high aromatic. It falls under the ‘super high density’ plantation category. The best feature about this variety is that, it is adaptive to different climate and soil conditions and can grow best in harsh hot summers to cold-dry winters.
Our Arbequina Olive Oil (500ml) is highly praised for its best organoleptic qualities. It is a fragrant, balanced and harmonious oil. An expression of excellent olives and impeccable expression, it has a true aromatic explosion. Since 1990s, we have been producing this olive oil by carefully selecting best olive batches to produce this interesting and unique olive oil. Arbequina variety has the highest concentration of oil in their fruits.
At Casas De Hualdo, this variety is grown in different types of soils, at different distances with different plant growths in between them. This versatility aids in developing complex and evocative flavors in the olive oil
- Flavor and Aroma: Our Arbequina falls under the medium intensity oil category. It has predominancy of fruity notes such as green apple, green banana, avocados, herbs, green almonds, tomatoes, and artichoke over spicy and bitter ones.
- Chemical Parameters: It has acidity level of 0.14%, Esters: 10 ppm, and Peroxide Index 2.6 meq. The high levels of polyunstaurated fats and low polyphenol levels in comparison to other varieties, make this olive oil relatively less stable with shorter shelf life.
- Packing: Our Arbequina Olive Oil comes in the decent packing of a 500ml bottle
- Pairs Best with: Casas De Hualdo Arbequina ideally pairs with the breakfast toast. It also pairs best with poultry, fatty fish, salad, and grilled vegetables. It perfectly balances the intensity of blue cheese with its sweet taste, and also enhances the flavor of different kind of white cheese boards. It is also used in various desserts and sweets preparation.
Tasting note of Casas de Hualdo - Arbequina olive oil
Fresh hints of freshly cut green grass, apple, banana, and artichoke.
Sweet through the mouth. Bitter and spicy with medium intensity aromas.
Health Benefits of EVOO
If you are not an olive oil consumer then it is imperative to know about some health benefits of extra virgin olive oil, to see how it can improve your health, taste notes and lower the risks of various diseases.
Though there are numerous health benefits of extra virgin olive oil of different varieties, but we are going to discuss only a few ones here;
- EVOO helps in fight against type 2 diabetes. It has high phenolic content which aids in glucose metabolism and increasing the body’s sensitivity and stimulating capacity towards insulin.
- EVOO has cardio protective properties which protect the heart from endothelial damage.
- EVOO is rich in HDL and low in LDL, which greatly contributes in lowering the risks of obesity, various heart diseases, blood pressure and cholesterol issues.
- Researchers from the university of Navarra and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain has shown that the consumption of polyunsaturated fatty acids (fish and EVOO) aids in fighting against depression.
Olive oil is a gift of mother nature. It not only provides excellent, alluring tasting notes and aromas, but also provides amazing health benefits, which no other edible oil in comparison to olive oil provides. So, why not try this healthy oil of Casas De Hualdo and observe its benefits by yourself.
In order to buy this amazing product, you can visit Spanish-Oil. Our company deals only with verified suppliers of olive oil from Spain. We ship to more than 90 countries. Provision of high quality products is our first priority. You can trust on us as we care for our customers.