Parqueoliva DOP, an exquisite extra virgin olive oil in a 5 liter can for restaurateurs and frequent consumers. So that you can enjoy top quality every day.
Awards of Almazaras de la Subbetica
Warranty and returns
Parqueoliva, a top olive oil in a 5 liter can
Especially for bulk consumers, such as restaurateurs, who value upscale cuisine, Parqueoliva in the advantageous 5-liter canister has become indispensable in the pantry. But families who eat according to the healthy Mediterranean diet also like to use the well-filled canister with five liters of high-quality extra virgin olive oil. The harmonious oil tastes good for both the connoisseur and the olive oil newcomer. It inspires with all the flavor nuances that a high-quality extra virgin olive oil has to offer.
Parqueoliva, a premium oil for every day
With Parqueoliva in the economical 5 liter canister, you have a first-class olive oil at hand every day. Because Almazaras de la Subbética, the cooperative that produces this spicy delicacy, has already won numerous awards with its top-class olive oils. The love of the individual olive farmers for the plant, the care taken in cultivation and processing, the experience of many generations and the most modern technology in the oil mill guarantee a top-quality oil with wonderful aromas with Parqueoliva in a 5-liter canister.
The balanced coupage combines the taste of the aromatic, often slightly sweet Picudo olive with the bitter and slightly piquant bouquet of the Picual on the finish and the delicate, very fruity notes of the Hojiblanca olive. You can look forward to the aroma of green, freshly cut grass, fresh herbs and crunchy, green fruits. But the slight sweetness of fruit that has just ripened can also be tasted and sniffed with Parqueoliva. Sweetness, bitterness and a slight spiciness bring this harmonious extra virgin olive oil perfectly balanced to the table.
Parqueoliva in the 5 liter can also bears the DOP Priego de Córdoba seal of quality. This gives you the guarantee that only fruit from the region was used, a mountainous, very sunny area. It is precisely the location, which requires special sensitivity when growing and harvesting the olives, that is partly responsible for the wonderful aromas that Parqueoliva has to offer you in the 5-liter canister. Of course, you are not the only ones who are inspired by the unique olive oil. The Almazaras de la Subbética cooperative became known all over the world thanks to the first-class Parqueoliva DOP.
The manufacturer received the following awards in Spain, among others:
- Honor for the best company in the agricultural and food industry
- Awards from the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food for its oils
- Awarded "Special Food from Spain" by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- Environmental Management Award
In addition, there are numerous international prizes that are won every year in a wide variety of olive oil tests.
Take care of Parqueoliva like a treasure!
Because strictly speaking, the liquid gold is also a treasure, both because of its wonderful aromas and because of the numerous healthy ingredients. As a carefully composed coupage from the three olive varieties Hojiblanca, Picudo and Picual, the excellent extra virgin olive oil not only offers its wonderful aromas and fruitiness, but also comes up with its healthy ingredients.
Rich in polyphenols, the healthy oil reduces the oxidation of fats in the bloodstream and thus prevents clogging of the arteries if consumed regularly. At the same time, it helps to avoid the typical diseases of our time, such as heart attacks and strokes. A high oleic acid content supports the reduction of bad cholesterol and promotes the increase of good cholesterol. The high-quality, pure olive juice thus contributes to balancing the cholesterol level.
Anyone who consumes between 40 and 50 milliliters of first-class extra virgin olive oil every day, as recommended in the Mediterranean diet, can counteract high blood pressure. Intestinal constipation can be prevented and the absorption of important minerals such as magnesium, calcium and iron is promoted.
However, it is important that you store the large 5-liter canister Parqueoliva DOP correctly, because heat, light and oxygen supply damage the valuable olive oil. Therefore, pay attention to the following points when storing the canister:
- Place the 5 liter can in a cool, dark place. The cellar, the pantry or a kitchen base cabinet is suitable.
- Try to avoid exposing the olive oil to excessive temperature changes.
- To use, pour a handy amount of the golden-yellow olive juice into a smaller, dark glass bottle with a screw cap, which you also keep in a cool, dark place.
- Make sure that the canister is always tightly closed and never leave the small bottle with the fruity Parqueoliva lying around open.
With Parqueoliva: Bon appetit!
The advantage of Parqueoliva in the large 5 liter can is not only the economical price, but also the versatility of the aromatic and balanced oil. Because you can use the tasty olive oil with every meal of the day:
- At breakfast it is suitable for baking the fried egg or it rounds off the fruit salad in a spicy and interesting way.
- It tastes great as a snack between meals, spread on bread or it complements any type of salad. Whether leaf salad, mixed salad or seafood salad, you are always on the right track with the intensively fruity Parqueoliva DOP.
- At lunch it is served as a dip with the starter. It complements your delicious pasta dishes. It harmonizes perfectly with white fish or with blue-boiled carp or trout. It gives your sauce the finishing touch and puts the icing on the cake of a juicy steak.
- For a light evening meal, drizzle the harmonious premium oil over the carpaccio or complete the cheese platter.