Soler Romero organic apple cider vinegar
Apple vinegar is probably one of the most popular types of vinegar in Germany. It not only inspires with the typical acetic acid, but also has a fresh fruit aroma. As a vinegar for every day, it refines the salad dressing as well as the Rhenish sauerbraten. However, because a food that we consume every day should not harm the body, it is important to ensure that apple cider vinegar is also free of harmful substances.
The fruity Vinagre de Sidra by Soler Romero consists exclusively of organically grown apples and is a purely natural product. The apple cider vinegar at Soler Romero is obtained naturally without any additives and is therefore ideal as a sour condiment for every day. With the seal of European agriculture (CAAE) and controlled according to European standards (ISO 9001 and 14001), you can access the fresh, fruity vinegar with confidence.
Why is apple cider vinegar so popular?
It is not without good reason that apple cider vinegar has a good reputation with every responsible housewife. After all, the fruit vinegar not only serves as a condiment, but can also come up with numerous healthy ingredients. Like all vinegar, apple cider vinegar also contains acetic acid - the Vinagre de Sidra from Soler Romero is in the usual range with 5 percent acetic acid - which is known for the following qualities:
- It promotes digestion
- It prevents bloating
- It has an antimicrobial and antioxidant effect
- It kills bad gut bacteria
- It supports the digestion of fat and carbohydrates.
In addition to acetic acid, apple cider vinegar also contains many valuable vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B9, C, E, provitamin A
- Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Phosphate
- Iron, fluoride, copper, manganese, zinc
- Tannic acid (tannin)
- amino acids and
Even if you don't eat vinegar in large quantities, it's a food that's on the table at least once a day. Therefore, use the high-quality, ecological apple cider vinegar from Soler Romero to season and taste your dishes, killing two birds with one stone. They give your dishes a tasty finish and are good for your health. Healthy eating couldn't be easier.
Drink organic apple cider vinegar?
- Apple cider vinegar is said to have many positive effects on human health. These include:
- boosting the metabolism,
- strengthening the immune system
- lowering blood sugar levels,
- lowering blood lipid levels,
- increasing the fluidity of the blood,
- fighting putrefactive bacteria in the gut,
- the promotion of wound healing
- Support liver and kidney detoxification
Many people take advantage of the last point in particular, detoxification of the body, by trying to flush food and environmental toxins out of the body with the help of an apple cider vinegar cure. Of course, the organic apple cider vinegar from Soler Romero, as a purely natural product, is ideal for this project. Because with the ecological Vinagre de Sidra you not only supply your body with important vitamins during the fasting cure, you can also be sure that you are not absorbing any harmful substances.
During an apple cider vinegar treatment with Soler Romero organic apple cider vinegar, you will not eat any solid food for a few days (about a week, never longer than 10 days). They drink the apple cider vinegar in diluted form as a main meal in the morning, at noon and in the evening and also eat plenty of fluids such as water, herbal teas and broth.
So that the acid in the apple cider vinegar does not damage it, mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water (250 ml). If you don't like this soft drink, you can spice it up with a teaspoon of honey. ATTENTION: If you get a stomach ache, you cannot tolerate the apple cider vinegar cure and should stop it immediately.
Soler Romero - a versatile organic apple cider vinegar
Of course, the high-quality apple cider vinegar from Soler Romero is not only suitable for detoxification. Your daily delicacies in particular can be perfectly rounded off with the fresh and fruity Vinagre de Sidra:
- The organic fruit vinegar perfectly completes both the tender leaf salad and the hearty potato salad.
- The young apple cider vinegar emphasizes the freshness of steamed vegetables.
- Sour gravy (e.g. from sauerbraten) completes the Soler Romero apple cider vinegar just as perfectly as it does a tasty stew (e.g. lentil soup).
- The grilled meat becomes particularly tender in the marinade with apple cider vinegar.
- Vegetables pickled in Soler Romero apple cider vinegar not only taste delicious, they also keep for several months.